A711 Club Visitation Contest
Club Secretaries will now report all club visitations through their MyLCI by selecting the Activity Type "meeting / club visitations" under the heading "Meetings / Administrative Activities". Specify under Activity Description the Club being visited and the number of Lions doing the visitation (Please consider item iii explained below). See A711 Club Visitation Contest - Entry Requirements for details.
Points are scored for the Visitation Contest for each visitation made to the Regular/Directors/Dinner meetings of fellow Clubs in the District. The rules being as follows:
|Applications due to||Cabinet Secretary by March 31, 2021
|Period of activity||July 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021
|Submitted by||Club Secretary through MyLCI or WEB MyLion
|Presented at||A-711 District Convention
- A minimum of two members must attend for clubs with 19 members or less.
A minimum of three members must attend for clubs with 20 members or more.
- 1 point per visit to a Club in the same Region as the visiting club.
2 points per visit to a Club in a second Region.
3 points per visit to a Club in a third Region.
4 points per visit to a Club in a fourth Region.
Determining the second, third and fourth regions will be from most visited Region to least visited Region.
- For each visit, 1 additional point for each Lion in the Club attending the v visitation.
As an additional incentive, for each visitation:
- Add 1 point per Lion in attendance above 10% of the Club's current membership, or
- Add 2 points per Lion in attendance above 20% of the Club's current membership.
- ONLY visitations to Regular/Directors/Dinner meetings of the host club count. The following activities are NOT considered for club visits:
- Campaigning for District Officer positions (candidate and 1 Lion are excluded)
- Official club visit by District Officer (officer and 1 Lion excluded)
- Convention Promotion (full exclusion)
- Attending Club Charter Anniversaries
- Service or fund-raising activities
- Members of the District Leadership Team making official visits will not count as one of the two (or three) required members.
- Campaign visits cannot be counted as Club visits for the purpose of the recognition award.
- "Borrowing" of Club paraphernalia:
- Must be restricted to the Club gavel or gong or other small item not vital to the Club's operation
- Other property removal, without the Club's permission, will disqualify a reported visit
- The Club must be informed as soon as possible after the "borrowing" about how and where to retrieve their property
- Applications must include
- Names and dates of Clubs visited and participating members
- Club Membership as of July 1st of the Lions year in which the visits were made
- Date of application